website is in memory of the founder of Military Might D-Day Tours, Julian
Vernon, "Jules", my friend and business partner, who sadly passed away in 2017,
and in honour of his legacy as a D-Day guide."
Full Range of English-Speaking Tours of the D-Day Sites and Inland Battlefields
of the American, British and Canadian sectors, from beaches to towns, from
hedgerows to fields, stories of both sides with personal accounts of the men
and women who were there, to walk in the footsteps of heroes, to show what, how
and when the men fought, undoubtedly for the liberation of France and
ultimately the freedom of Europe and the downfall of the Third Reich.
Also showing how men
from both sides could still, sometimes and sometimes not, act with chivalry,
defining the hardships of stress and combat.
TO SEE THROUGH THEIR EYES!
- Our tours are for small groups - 1 to 8 people - you
are not part of a huge group with no time for questions or interaction.
- Groups, Couples & Families are welcome
- Tours are given in English only
- Tours are normally 1, 2 or 3 days but shorter or
longer tours can be accommodated.
- We can arrange special tours to focus on your own
- Booking is free - but we will require a small deposit
to confirm your tour.